- This event has passed.
Princess for a Day
March 4 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Miss Lane County titleholders will help with this wonderful annual event.
This is a ROYAL gathering for all the royal children in the land. This event is to celebrate the REGAL children both in foster care and not by giving them the royal treatment. This royal treatment includes being pampered, adorned in a new outfit fit for royalty, and a fancy tea party.
Here is a sneak peak of what to expect at the event:
- The princesses get to dress up in a gown and select their slippers and crown as accessories.
- They get their hair, nails, and make up done by the Royal Hair & Make-Up Team
- They get to have their picture taken in their royal attire.
- They get to attend a Royal Tea Party with their royal guest (a parent/guardian or foster parent)
- They get to take their gown, slippers, and crown home with them!
Foster children are granted free admission. General admission for all other princesses is $50.00. Advanced registration is required for all children. All children are welcome. All attendees are welcome to be accompanied by their king or queen. Due to limited space we can only accommodate the princesses and one adult guest, so please leave all wicked step sisters and housecleaning mice at the castle.
A Family For Every Child is a non-profit organization that serves families, children, and agencies nationwide.